Un-ban request - fail ban
Your name: Lasse Sorensen & XtR#

Your ban ID: 19556 & 19557

Banned by: [FL:M] Narcotic

Reason: NLR and metagaming

Involved: (Who was involved? Just XtR - Lasse - Nielsen also saw it.

Why we should unban you: Its a unfair ban, we get banned for NLR with no reason, i was just right joined the server, and didnt died , thats a reason for why me (Lasse) cant get banned. (XtR#) cant get banned because he wait 6min before he came back, and he didnt shoot or anything. Narcotic just make a fast ban, without a reason. After that we write to him on steam, and he didnt anwser, and couldt get me a reason on why he banned us. = RANDOM. We both like the servers, so please unban us <3
You were banned for breaking NLR, you told me the reason why you wanted to go raid was that you were RDMed, you were metagaming both of you.
I'm not bound to reply to you on Steam.
What did i do wrong (Lasse)? tell me please?

And we didnt metagaming, XTR just wrote to me, like this "i need help, one guy RDMed me 2 times, please help" - and then i go to him and help, and didnt do anything wrong.

No one of us NLR
xtr - wait 6min.

and i didnt die. (Lasse)
When you die, you forget anything happened in your past life, him PMing or writing to you on Steam requesting help, due to him getting RDMed twice is breaking the new life rule.

You requested a warrant on the said person, therefore you were also banned for being a part of it.
Could you short the ban time? because we didnt broke NLR.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Appeal is under 24 hours. Not only this, but the suspension was deemed valid. You killing someone for RDM would be backseat administration. Your friend telling you he was a victim of random deathmatch and then attempting to exact revenge is breaking the rule regarding new life rule.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team