Americans are NOT stupid - Are you sure?
I know for sure they asked about 100 people this questions and picked the people with the funny answers and pasted it together.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Alphaey
I found this funny but it appeared to be fake.
The following 1 user Likes DarkSider's post:
  • Alphaey
wat was that
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 1 user Likes Spud's post:
  • Alphaey
Lol, now the mighty smart Americans are mad, I've seen many videos like that. Their IQ is just screwed...
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Prosto, Fuzzi
Seems fake.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Alphaey
Star wars are based on true story...

[Image: star_wars_jabba_the_hut_based_on_true_story_540.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, aviator, Alphaey, equal
Again, this wasn't meant to offend anyone. And obviously they chose the idiots for the video. THIS IS NOT ALL AMERICANS.

(12-20-2012, 12:15 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Wut u trien 2 say bout 'Murikans?

E'ry thang.
(12-20-2012, 06:53 AM)Apex Wrote: That's like ≈15 people out of 314,953,000, wouldn't you say that this is just a big generalization?

Dude everyone knows there's only 15 people in America. Everyone else are just figments of our imagination because the government contaminates our water and makes us see things we shouldn't.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Alphaey
(12-21-2012, 02:57 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 06:53 AM)Apex Wrote: That's like ≈15 people out of 314,953,000, wouldn't you say that this is just a big generalization?

Dude everyone knows there's only 15 people in America. Everyone else are just figments of our imagination because the government contaminates our water and makes us see things we shouldn't.

Naw man you gon' an' done it now! Da feds are gonna come and take ya away! Get on ya' tin foil hat brah!
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Alphaey
Oh my god... look at the comments section. The amount of stupid going down in there is amazing. It hurts.