Unban Request
Your name: Budy Cruft

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1839316

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 26 hours

Reason for the ban: numpad abuse

Why we should unban you: It was a simple mis-understanding. Me and my rebel friends were having our bas plundered, but didnt realise it. Our base had quite a large community and so we didnt really notice. My room had several entrances, so i came in one and went to go out the other. the other door was being cracked, but i didnt realise so i used my numpad to open it, to find someone at the door (who was extremely angry that i interrupted them). I dont feel this really warranted a ban due to the circumstances, but that is for you to decide. Thanks for your time - Budy.
It was a 24 hour ban.
And you did notice, because you were shot by carmine about 3 times and then numpad abused into your room.
I was shot downstairs and i wasnt followed upstairs? Also that wasnt really numpad abuse, that was just using the numpad instead of the keypad - its not like i was using it to unfairly keep someone out or to stop cracking, it was just an honest mistake. Please unban me, i love your server and i didnt mean to do wrong. I'm sorry for what I did. - Budy
Me and carmine were stood in the room upstairs, loading your contraband onto the stairs. You sprinted past us, took a couple of shots, and numpad abused into your room.
You used your numpad to get out of being killed. The ban remains.
I bet your a joy to have round for dinner...
CLOSED