Ban Request HiFiWiFi & lukebranton777
Name of player:HiFiWiFi \ lukebranton777

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35375177 \ STEAM_0:0:53665996

Time in GMT: 630pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Both been minging all night, then i caught this.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/EW5phoLdaaU
What the hell did I do wrong? The guy was threatening another dude?, I wasn't breaking FearRP, I had my MP5 out the whole time until I ran up and tazed him. Seriously what the hell is this?
Also if you're gonan say RDM or something, The guy tried to kill me so I went off and took him out, I couldn't arrest him or anything.
Damn, didnt realize i recorded so late :/
No evidence of hifi breaking fearrp, my bad
(12-19-2012, 04:44 AM)SKitz Wrote: Damn, didnt realize i recorded so late :/
No evidence of hifi breaking fearrp, my bad

I never even broke FearRP I always had my MP5 out.
Can you clarify who is who in the video, Your upload quality is bad and I can't see any names.
Luke was the guy that pulled the mac10 out and opened fire on hifi the cop.

sorry Idk why YouTube murders my quality
(12-19-2012, 05:42 PM)SKitz Wrote: Luke was the guy that pulled the mac10 out and opened fire on hifi the cop.

sorry Idk why YouTube murders my quality

If he was friends with the guy I tazed that is fair enough mate, I personally assumed that was why he did it, and really If anyone should've requested he be banned it would be me, he did nothing to you, you should quit meddling in other people's affairs.
meh, both of you were going crazy all night, and it did effect me earlier. so thats why i posted this.
none the less, you are no longer included in this post, due to my lack of evidence to get you on fail cop rp. so please, stop posting. (on my phone, ignore any grammatical errors)
I don't see Wifi doing anything wrong here, Luke on the other hand had no involvement in what was happening.

So a ban will be issued for him.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team