Hi Everyone Im TheOutcastGamer
Wink 
So i have finally found the time to make a proper introduction. I am known as TheOutcastGamer but you can just call me Logan. I found this server while recovering from a pretty serious surgery and it has filled all the spare time i had at home during that. So thank you fearless for that :p. Since i have been playing it has healed though. But enough about that here is a little about me. Im 16 live in the US and drive a Blue 06 Mustang (Which im clearly proud of. Cheese). I run a growing YouTube channel called TheOutcastGamers1 which we started a year ago. It is centered around gaming pretty much, and at one point we were Directors of a gaming community called Necessary Gaming which were have since withdrawn from to manage our YT Partnership. I also used to run a Minecraft server complete with admins and all and i know how it feels to manage a server it is quite some work indeed. I eventually shut down the Minecraft Server cause i didn't want to pay for it anymore. As of now im still making videos for YouTube, playing video games (Mostly CityRp in Gmod), and hanging out with friends. It is nice to meet every one here.
Nice to meet you, hopefully you have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hope to see you in game soon!
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Hope you stick around and have fun on the servers. If you have any questions, feel free to him me up with a PM.

I'll be seeing you in-game!
Hey! Welcome to the Fearless Forums!
Hope you enjoy the community we have going here!
(Nice, by the way, owning a Mustang. Pretty awesome cars! I own a 40th Anniversary 2004 Mustang!)
Hello and welcome to Fearless . Wink