Unfair ban, just...
Your name: ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN)

Your ban ID: 19382

Banned by: [FL:M] SleighInSky

Reason: Backseat moderation.

Involved: Rebel that i demoted.

Why we should unban you: The rebel did not follow my objective. He spied on corleones, tried to climb in their base. I told you that i didnt demote him for FearRP.
I dont think this should be ban at all. You can confirm that all from corleones.
You mentioned fear RP as one of the reasons you demoted him for, thus making it backseat moderation, you have 800+ hours and the ban is only 6 hours.

No unban from me, sorry.
''You mentioned fear RP as one of the reasons you demoted him''
I mentioned it when he started whining about his demote, i said ''you also broke fear rp''
Ban still stays in record among with others even if it was 30min ban. But ban for saying ''you also broke fear rp'' just feels so harsh when i had very good reason to get him demoted.

When you asked me why did i demote him, i didnt tell you ''because he broke fear rp''. You know I didnt mean to backseat mod.
''thus making it backseat moderation''

I dont really understand what do you have against me. We never fought about anything, we never barely talked to each other. I did not ever mention it as one of the reasons why i demoted him.
(12-17-2012, 03:56 PM)Da BeachiJR Wrote: ''thus making it backseat moderation''

I dont really understand what do you have against me. We never fought about anything, we never barely talked to each other.

False, we used to be friends until you went a little inactive, this proves that I don't have anything against you, if anything, this proves I am unbiased.

As I said, I banned you for backseat moderation, you demoted him for causing trouble with the corleones and breaking fear RP, which you did not even have proof of.

End of discussion.
[13:36:22] ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) (STEAM_0:0:37071870) said: /objective Dont break the laws, inside city. And also we are in peace with corleones, dont fuck with them

Then, less then a minute later:-

[13:37:02] ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) (STEAM_0:0:37071870) said: /demote liam

What you said when questioned by Salinsky:

Spoiler :
[13:38:24] ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) (STEAM_0:0:37071870) said: .// Because corleones were having trouble with him
[13:38:39] ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) (STEAM_0:0:37071870) said: .// and objective is saying that we are in peace and we should not fuck with each other
[13:38:44] ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) (STEAM_0:0:37071870) said: .// you were in their base
[13:38:51] ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) (STEAM_0:0:37071870) said: .// breaking fear rp

I'm interested to see how, in the space of 30 seconds, you were informed of Liam bothering the Corleones?
Is there more that should be added by me?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension has expired.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team