Banrequest x2
Name of players: TBL/whazup☣ and |NwoP| SkezZHD

SteamID: TBL/whazup☣: STEAM_0:1:5262313
|NwoP| SkezZHD: STEAM_0:1:30862688

Time in GMT: 21:00 around that 12-19-12

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and whoops were just Police RPing when I entered my car I was getting randomly shot thats where the fun began for skezz and whazup they started a war with cops. Not a RP war just randomly shot some cops than cops fight back. I didn't fight back I just tried to record them. They NLRed you will see on the video that he jumps of the balcony and than comes back and rdms me with an AK. Just general minges

Evidence::

In this video you will see me felling of the roof on their balcony. ( They didn't RDM me there but many times on other places They did ) And you will see whazup his name that he is causing all this and you will see skezz building a prop ( He helped whazup rdming sad enough I don't have him on tape )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLH_hou-e...e=youtu.be

At this video I get a lagattack and you must go from 35 seconds to like 1 minute 15 seconds cuz between I get laggedTounge You see here that Whazup jumps of the balcony (How I know its whazup you could have see at the first video when I fell on the balcony and saw their names...) and than comes back with an AK and kills me ( RDM and suicide cuz he almost died...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKzjaqxgY...e=youtu.be

If you think I don't have enough evidence maybe you could please check the logs cuz this kinda people makes v33x HORRIBLE!!!
I was wanted shooting cops yes, Whazzup helped me and i've been told by Termin,DerStrom,SoulRipper and Ruxandra that im allowed to kill every cop that tries to do something to me so not my fault ur stupid enough to break NLR 3 times in a row.
And the funny is that u was a cop and you know that it was around 10 cops trying to raid us so not my fault u cops was stupid enough to break NLR alot so ye stop whining cus you came back like 3 times and got killed not my fault u tried to raid us.
I didn't came back to the place I died. I died once in front of nexus once At your balcony and once infront of appartments so yeah.. And Whazzup killed me many times before you were wanted. And why were you wanted because of rdming cops?
I got wanted for no reason asked the president why i got wanted he never answered and no i did not RDM before i got wanted and its not RDM and when i was inside the Apartments i got wanted for no reason my friend owned the door and we started killing cops so yes not RDM the presidents own fault for randomly making me wanted.
I was not raiding you and there can't be even 10 cops so stop calling ME dumb... You call it raiding but before the appartments you and whazup were rdming too than moved to appartments. And you call it raid so why were you building during the raid??
omg u know there is also something called SS? so with cops and ss together its 10 stupid
Dude stop calling me stupid or dumb this is not a trhead where you can rage. And next time say ss and cops cuz otherwise will people think ur mean only cops Smile And can you answer my question why you were building during what you called a raid? And after that lets stop arguing and let admin finish it?
You just called me stupid and dumb stop complaining.
Oh did I call you dumb or stupid. I said stop calling ME stupid. And I am not complaining but okay just wanted to make that clear.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player TBL/whazup☣ (STEAM_0:1:5262313) was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Please note, new life rule was not broken by TBL/whazup☣. Player [FL:RP] Daizy (STEAM_0:1:41714650) was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Player |NwoP| SkezZHD (STEAM_0:1:30862688) is currently permanently suspended.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team