Your opinions on best RP Character
Hello everyone!

I love doing role-play, but i have been thinking about what role-play idea will be best to do. I have spent many hours on different servers, and mainly role-playing as a various ammount of different characters. I now would like to know out of these 3, you think are the best ones to role-play as, and give a good way of spending time as role-playing as one of the following!

1. Police Officer
2. Rebel
3. Gun dealer

These are the 3 jobs that i enjoy doing the most on role-play, but i would like to know you think is the best, because i would like to only use one of the characters, and spend alot of time using that 1 character. So please help me out, because i would like to know the best out of these 3, and i hope that you could possibly give me a good RP idea to do as one of these characters!
Unemployed. Most flexibility.
Police officer or Rebel imo, you can come up with great RP ideas if you just put some effort in it. Hope it helped with your choice. Tounge
(12-19-2012, 07:18 PM)Ted Wrote: Police officer or Rebel imo, you can come up with great RP ideas if you just put some effort in it. Hope it helped with your choice. :P

Very helpful, thanks ;)
Rebel? I like to change my name to something else and riot on the streets.

I also like Rping as SS. Sometimes the president is actually cool and wants to go on the street, Dodging bullets while driving the President is always fun.
(12-19-2012, 09:36 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Rebel? I like to change my name to something else and riot on the streets.

I also like Rping as SS. Sometimes the president is actually cool and wants to go on the street, Dodging bullets while driving the President is always fun.

Thanks for the idea, as soon as i have donated, i will go SS so i can guard the president and that, because i love the military and stuff like that!
Definitely Police Officer and Rebel. There is a lot you can do with them if you are imaginative enough.

However, the Gun dealer has opportunities too.
Mine would have to be unemployed and the corleones.
MafiaRP never gets old and you can do alot of things with unemployed if you apply a custom job name.