Admin Abuse
Your name: /////ΔLPINE

Your ban ID: 19507

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: BR Approved: Doom-Forting.

Involved: ??

Why we should unban you: Well, so, now entering into the server, I do not know why the ban, did nothing, and I'm sick of going to ban for no reason, that has no explanation. For the love of God, you give ban for nothing without knowing what to do. want me removed the ban because it DID NOT NOTHING.

One complaint: And the administrator indicated above, gave the same try to ban players Next: {} JM XFG-Panda | Mister Slendy | Filerist | [FL: RP] newmooncheater10 | [FL: RP] pasarus | Wure doind | Voodou | Mesbah | Hero . of.Spartans [Despair] | broylesjconner | [GTFO] Ka-BOOM! ™. The last two were the same reason. therefore, as soon as vesse's ban was unjust because the ban gave everyone who was on the server. Hope this administrator, run out of power, it may harm your servers, that this completely annoy me, because they did nothing nam fears, therefore, want to be without ban. After many ban's, own administrator, Server exits without explanation. thank you
Oh, You've never heard of Ban requests?

Here's yours.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22576
Yeah, but not as overlooked a keypad for brir and had to close its doors for two, and did not know you could by it or not, I apologize if I have done wrong, but please, get me the ban was not my intention.
I will let you off this time; But remember you can only have one keypad on either side of the door; Also your walls need to be lower.

I will unban you, Remember to re-read the rules.