Nyxeify (Nelly Rose) says Goodbye :(
Though you've said some things which I cannot ignore, you said them with fire and good argumentation. That I have to respect.

Whatever the reason behind your departure is, no one can stop you. Almost every departure weakens the community, as much as almost every newcomer strengthens it. But, leave if you must.

May you have the best of luck in your future endeavours!
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • SoulRipper
I'm truely sad to see you leaving Nyx. I must say you are an amazing roleplay, keep that up!

You had a fine run, and I do hope you will return in the future. Goodluck with your future plans, and Merry Christmas.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Nyxeify
Bye, have a nice life.
Wherever you go, just promise me you take care, right?

Goodbye, Nyx.
I hope you'll add me on Steam so we can talk, you've understood me wrong.. Gah.
Goodbye Nyx I wish you the best of luck in the future and most importantly take care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BblV6AQsd2s
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
This is sad. I never really properly knew you / spoke to you, but when I came to whatever job you were doing or whatever you were a nice girl and was role playing well.

Good luck and take care.
-Sammy
The following 1 user Likes Sammy's post:
  • Nyxeify
I believe this to be a mistake.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
* Enzyme sighs. Good bye Nyx, sad to see you leave, was hoping you would stick some more to FLRP. Hope to stumble upon you again sometime!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It is sad to see you go; I saw some of your RPs and even participated in one for a short time. I wish you the best of luck in the future and goodbye.