make it failrp to taze someone shooting at you
(01-22-2013, 11:35 PM)Bane Wrote: ak47 armed crazed *** with kevlar firing directly at you
Hurr durr run up and taze

(01-22-2013, 09:16 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 07:49 PM)Bane Wrote: In an active firefight, where you're being fired at, you think tunnel vision isn't setting in?
You want to stop the threat and per your training.

Not with a tazer you won't.

Exactly, it's failrp. Theyd run up and get shot down.

Not anyone's problem besides their own if they have a death wish. You get tased? Lucky for them.
IC is IC.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
This is all ready a rule, and i did not know that. So when the new moderators came, i tazed some one and the mod TPed to me right there and i tazed the mod. Then, i got banned for FearRP tazer vs MP5

So yea,
I absolutely hate it when this happens.
Regards,
aviator
Seems even more annoying if someone comes up and cuffs you. Wich was mentioned above.

13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

This doesn't say anything about a cop tazing a guy who is pointing a gun at him in the scenario that has been mentioned here. The rule states that if YOU also have a gun, you can attack the guy. But this still doesn't mean you can run into a room with a tazer/Handcuffs and taze him. A new rule should be added stating this, as it's highly logical.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This is breaking FearRP.