My self-appointed no sleep challenge.
Most I've pulled is 4 days 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Some of it with the influence of Rockstar.
I never managed to stay awake for 24 hours, is this strange?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
So you want to do some police stuff while staying awake? Yeah this isn't going to happen, you'll just literally collapse.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
It's nothing major, it's just leaflet dropping.
(12-18-2012, 07:46 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I never managed to stay awake for 24 hours, is this strange?

Are you a regular user of caffeine?
(12-18-2012, 07:25 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 06:50 PM)PsychoticKiller Wrote: did it for 5 days, felt like I was on LSD, weed, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and drunk all at the same time.

I doubt you did any of those drugs.

Of course I didn't, I'm not some hippie piece of shit. It didn't really felt like that because I don't even know how it feels, but I assumed. But it sure felt very strange.
(12-18-2012, 07:54 PM)PsychoticKiller Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 07:25 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 06:50 PM)PsychoticKiller Wrote: did it for 5 days, felt like I was on LSD, weed, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and drunk all at the same time.

I doubt you did any of those drugs.

Of course I didn't, I'm not some hippie piece of shit. It didn't really felt like that because I don't even know how it feels, but I assumed. But it sure felt very strange.

lol, do you even know what a hippie is?

Sleep deprivation is just followed by visual and auditory hallucinations, confusion, bad immune system etc. If you keep being awake you will in the end not be able to fall asleep, and that will make you insane/mentally disabled or death.
My record is 1 and a half day with my friends. Thought it was night in the middle of the morning. Was fun though..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
C'mon guys, I just wanted to inform you guys of what I was doing in case anyone was interested, let's not start a flame war over it...
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • ZeroSupport
(12-18-2012, 08:32 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: C'mon guys, I just wanted to inform you guys of what I was doing in case anyone was interested, let's not start a flame war over it...

I don't see any flamewar here? We are discussing sleep deprivation

also how do you feel so far?