My self-appointed no sleep challenge.
Havent you guys heard of the south korea gamer that died while playing starcraft 2 because he didnt sleep?
(12-18-2012, 10:24 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Havent you guys heard of the south korea gamer that died while playing starcraft 2 because he didnt sleep?

Was a combination of no sleep and no nutrition/hydration what so ever
Stay away from the lullabies and you should be good.
The two first days will be worst Wink Good luck dude, carefull though
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Day 2 (18/12/2012 8am - 18/12/2012 11:22pm): Began having some minor hallucinations, one incident involved me believing a spider had dropped down on a web in front of my face while I was making use of the toilet, but when I looked again, nothing was there. I also noticed black dots appearing then disappearing when I go to look at them. I also suffered paranoia when walking through the dark hallway to get to my room. My eyes are not sore, but uncomfortable and I can feel myself nodding off. Have decided to call it quits for now and maybe try again in the near future. - First attempt, stayed awake for 39 hours 22 minutes. (needs improvement).
Did you have a hallutionasion with the windows crash saying heart.exe has crashed? Just asking
The following 1 user Likes User 7141's post:
  • trouserlessliam
The most i have been awake for like like. 15 hours. Then i fell asleep because i was sitting on a comfty couch.
(12-18-2012, 11:50 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: The most i have been awake for like like. 15 hours. Then i fell asleep because i was sitting on a comfty couch.

Do you suffer from hypersomnia or something?
most i have been awake is 3 days and 22 hours. Was during dreamhack and after i got home. I don't recommend that anyone ever do that because it severely fucked up my head so now i can't stay awake more than about a day or two at most.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The longest I've went is every LAN party, and that was like 32 hours of constant work, two hours of nap and then 9 hours more.
I'm glad you stopped the test, Liam. Sleep is one hell of a good thing, especially now during the cold winter days.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • GRiiM