Unban Request: Ne0ster
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Ne0ster
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Vauld
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Trolling, Fail RP, Breaking Fear RP.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Ok lets take a look at the video again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Skj19-4q0I
I did not break FearRP, when he told me to leave, i did back away. The only time i did not move was when i was typing. I was telling him how this was public property and he did not have the rights to ask me to leave. I followed FearRP, i stayed on the ground. And how was this FailRP? I was a spy for the government. Take a look at my job. I was looking out for both criminal and police behavior to report back. And i did this as an unemployed with a suit
He told you to go away while you were under gunpoint, you failed to do so. He told you not to follow him under gunpoint, you still followed him. And further, you he shot a few times and you ran towards the gunfire? No logic...
(12-18-2012, 09:16 PM)Vauld Wrote: He told you to go away while you were under gunpoint, you failed to do so. He told you not to follow him under gunpoint, you still followed him. And further, you he shot a few times and you ran towards the gunfire? No logic...

I heard gunfire at the door, so i ran away from it and hid behind a plant. He did not shoot me a few times, he tried to shoot me at the door so i hid behind the stairs, and went behind the plant until he spotted me. He told me to leave, which i did, i backed away. And as a police officer, i knew he could not kill a citizen like that. I would have left the place if he was a mafia or something.. But not a police officer.. It doesnt make sense.. A police officer trying to kill you.. And he had been RDM several people that day.. I had to gather evidence for this ban req.. If my FRAPS was not running, i would have simply walked out.. But with FRAPS recording, i had to make sure the minge gets punished for attempting to shoot me. Anyway... I did not troll nor did i failRP..
FearRP violations stands.