Time in GMT: 2:14am

Server: v2d

Summary: Calling players f****ts

Evidence: [Image: 7908C581A1BED66421906E70239F7D51CFCE58BB]

Name of player: [GTFO]Ka-BOOM!™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41807803

Time in GMT: 2:37am

Summary: Using a slur of the N word in OOC.

Evidence: [Image: 234260C2ECF1CFF7AD9BC8B39191BA9344A411D9]

Name of player: |GL| SKitzmAs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29250063

Time in GMT: 2:28am

Summary: Calling a player a f****t over the mic.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaGPaOYpnKY
TC, another ban request on me.
Calling one of my best friends ingame a ***, Wasnt serious what so ever, and im in no way a homophobe.
I think you should seriously stop trying to get me banned at every turn, its getting very tiring.

Anywho, I wont deny calling him one, but was it in a hateful, homophobic or serious way? No, it was in a funny voice, and in a jokeing manner. If this server has a zero tolerence policy on that, alot of people should be banned and the word should be muted, but im pretty sure its only not allowed in a hateful manner, Was i trying to be insulting, no. TC, i know you have it out for me, and its gettting annoying. If you really want to get it out, please PM me, i will not hold it against you.
its totally fine we were just messing around to get a laugh out oh im onlineparadox if you haven't noticed
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player broylesjconner was found violating rules regarding Offensive Language.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player [GTFO]Ka-BOOM!™ was found violating rules regarding Offensive language .
Suspension will be applied for 1 week .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

I don't see anything offensive about what Skitz said, I'm pretty sure he was messing around and didn't mean to offend anyone with the word "Gay"