Unban Request: annoyinlilsod
Rainbow 
His name: annoyinlilsod

Your ban ID: 19423

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Mass Prop-kill, RDM, Huge minge... (Now just concentrate on the "Mass Prop-kill" part)

Involved: The victims of the prop-kill

Why we should unban you (him): So now i'd like to make clear that im not the banned, and i'm trying to help annoyinlilsod because for some reason he isn't allowed to post anything here (at least that's what he said), so don't shoot the messenger.

And yes, i was witnessing that prop-kill and you recorded it too.

This is what he told me after the ban: he was lagging (500ping+) for the majority of the time he was on. so he was already pissed off, then people start chasing him about asking for healing (yes, the people was literally screaming for it, including me and my friend and i have the whole thing recorded if you need it.) when he can't because they are crouding him and its too laggy to be able to heal one person at a time. they refuse to get back and the nearby police officers do not help, he said that he had no defence against them so he was forced to use a prop, which was wrong and he should had never done that.

I posted ban request for him and his friend for killing me and i was about to make a ban req for that too but Neoster did it first so i didn't bother, but i mean... Perma ban for those things. I am pretty sure that i have missed something and you had your reasons for the ban, but give him a change, at least shorten it!
Hello all,
I was with Annoyinlilsod at the time playing Medic with him and I would like to tell you the full truth and story.

So first of all we decided to play Medic as we have not really explored this class much on FearlessRp, pretty much as soon as we joined the class A swarm of people surrounded us demanding we heal them instantly and while I was able to (When I could move, yes it was that bad) Annoyinlilsod was hitting a ping of like 500-700 just as he had been all night. I healed as many people as I could then we moved to our little shop across the road. (At this point everyone had gone due to me healing them) Annoyinlilsod then began to decorate and renovate the shop as we planned on skype a few mins before hand and then it all happend, another swarm of people entered our shop (By a fireman smashing our door in) Annoyinlilsod went to put a bath down and with the lag on top of everything and how unpredictable item placing is in Garys Mod the bath lurched towards the crowd of people swarming me and killed one of the guys. He immediatly apoligized and we both left the shop and hopped into our ambulance because it was all getting too much. Lag, people and now a death on his hands which was a complete accident. We switched classes pretty much immediately.

This is the full story whether you believe it or not I was there. I have no reason to lie only to help someone who was wrongfully banned due to miss-guided information.

Thanks all

Josh
I think that has 'ought to be the most garbage I've ever heard in an unban request. Lol, the bathtub suddenly urged towards the large crowd and started smashing them all. Denied.