Sony Vegas 11 question
Hello Fearlessians, recently I "bought" Sony Vegas Pro 11 to make Gmod machinimas.
After trying to edit video with it, I got wierd error "None of the files dropped on Vegas, can not be read" After browsing google I got few answers, that I need program to change video format, so I used Avidemux (A lot of people recommend it)
But when changing format of video either quality or FPS is shit. When i choose good quality FPS goes shit. But when i choose to have more FPS quality goes even worse.
So my question is: If anyone of you ever used Sony Vegas to edit Gmod videos, what program do you use to change format of videos
(Note: I use fraps to record videos)
First I must say, YOU BOUGHT IT LOL? Isn't it like...200$?

Now I must say.

start a new project / drag it to the timeline Edit it with your desires and render it as a AVI. thats what I do. Never got a error before.....HM.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(12-17-2012, 11:24 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: First I must say, YOU BOUGHT IT LOL? Isn't it like...200$?

Now I must say.

start a new project / drag it to the timeline Edit it with your desires and render it as a AVI. thats what I do. Never got a error before.....HM.

I'm guessing that because 'bought' is in quotations, he didn't actually buy it Smile
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Rozzok
(12-17-2012, 11:34 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 11:24 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: First I must say, YOU BOUGHT IT LOL? Isn't it like...200$?

Now I must say.

I'm guessing that because 'bought' is in quotations, he didn't actually buy it Smile

My brother installed Sony 12 on my computer, Not sure if he bought it or pirated. Well rofl who would pay 200$ for some editing software? Windows moviemaker pls kthx
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020