Demoted from Moderator.
Ok i think this is becoming a flame thread and should be locked immediately!
lol good for you..
This was caused by one "lol"

Beautiful.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • PrivateToast
You didn't let sh*t down Salinsky, you were the best example of admin material i have seen, while i respect whoever demoted Salinskys decision (Presumably Soul), i strongly disagree with this demotion and i am saddened that we lost you as a moderator.

At least you're not being a dick about it too.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(12-18-2012, 05:54 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: At least you're not being a *** about it too.

That's not very true.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal
Sad to see you demoted, Salinsky, you were a great mod
Requesting a warning to all the trolls for flaming on the thread. Only fair since I apparently got a warning for correcting and having a go at someone who called me a b*tch.... And that someone is Equalizer, and he still hasn't gotten a warning either for some reason. Please don't tell me it's because he's a mod? Isn't that biased and unfair? Nervous

Anyways on topic could everyone please have some respect for Salinsky. He did a good job as a moderator, and probaly far better than any of you would ever be able to do. And no he didn't get "power hungry". Please go and learn the definition of that word before you sling it around so ignorantly. What he did was trying to have fun and create some good and fun RP on a server which is otherwise most of the time a mingefest.

All the trolls/butthurt minges, please go back to kindergarden and throw mud at eachother there instead. You obviously have nothing better to do, and the "trolling" you are doing in this thread is utterly boring and not worth the time and effort your little brains could manage to conjure together.

Thank you.
Nyxeify, why don't you stop already.

You have no clue of what you are talking about, telling everyone to google words and find definitions.

You are the one derailing this thread, so please. Do us all a favor, and keep your mouth closed.

Thank you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I feel I want to add my piece to this.

First of all, there are 2 members on this thread, 1 who is no longer with us, where I just think, why the fuck are you here? I feel it is immature, stupid, and not even funny. So please, leave the thread, and maybe even the community if your like this always.

As for Salinsky, you were a great mod, on all the servers. You responded, you listened, you dealt many times over.
Some of the things you have said, were as you admit, immature and out of order but I won't hold you to them, I hope no one else does.

My opinion on you being demoted is split, you broke the rules which you are meant to follow and enforce which shouldn't be taken anything less than extremely seriously. However, it's not like you had the ability to no clip, went round and shot everyone from the sky, these 2 offences you have done, are after all, a bit pity to be demoted for.

So it leads me to think that there must be some other reasons behind your "instant" demotion, where you wasn't warned or spoken to (which I found very frustrating and you must find even more so).

I just don't feel, that for someone who showed willing to help the community so much, should be brushed off at a couple of glitches in their behavior.

Thankyou Salinsky for the short time you was a moderator, I appreciated you, and a lot of others did to.
The following 1 user Likes Jacob1029's post:
  • ZuaXX
(12-18-2012, 06:15 PM)Equal Wrote: Nyxeify, why don't you stop already.

You have no clue of what you are talking about, telling everyone to google words and find definitions.

You are the one derailing this thread, so please. Do us all a favor, and keep your mouth closed.

Thank you.

Is it really so much to request that people understand the words they are slinging around? It's not my fault they apparently don't have a brain.

I'm trying not to derail this thread thank you very much. You're the one who's being mean and derailing it once again.

Please just leave this thread alone. You're not contributing anything here.

I'm trying to come with suggestions and feedback, and what are you doing? Calling names and being mean. Wow go figure, yet still I'm the one who's got a warning and not you. Biased much? Nervous