Demoted from Moderator.
I am really sad for this Salinsky Sad, I wish you the best luck.
(12-18-2012, 12:47 AM)Vauld Wrote: We're all sad to see Salinsky go
No one said that we all are...

Anyway this is a good example of people who can take a joke and the ultra mega giga serious watt dudes who crying more easily than a freaking baby...
Hilarious threads is hilarious. :3
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Flux
Its funny how you told me that I would never handle being a mod. You said I would quit in 1 day. Well, turns out you couldnt handle it without getting "power hungry". Making vehicles for "RP"? Cruising around in a special pink Tides truck is not very good roleplaying imo. And the guys that said they should have a RP point for cruising around in that is just... meh.
(12-17-2012, 10:25 PM)Salinsky Wrote: If you want to hate, please go right ahead, quite pathetic to see that the one who has been demoted is taking this more maturely than some of you! Smile

(12-18-2012, 03:29 PM)Humla Wrote: Its funny how you told me that I would never handle being a mod. You said I would quit in 1 day. Well, turns out you couldnt handle it without getting "power hungry". Making vehicles for "RP"? Cruising around in a special pink Tides truck is not very good roleplaying imo. And the guys that said they should have a RP point for cruising around in that is just... meh.

Learn what a sarcastic joke is.
(12-18-2012, 03:40 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 10:25 PM)Salinsky Wrote: If you want to hate, please go right ahead, quite pathetic to see that the one who has been demoted is taking this more maturely than some of you! Smile

(12-18-2012, 03:29 PM)Humla Wrote: Its funny how you told me that I would never handle being a mod. You said I would quit in 1 day. Well, turns out you couldnt handle it without getting "power hungry". Making vehicles for "RP"? Cruising around in a special pink Tides truck is not very good roleplaying imo. And the guys that said they should have a RP point for cruising around in that is just... meh.

Learn what a sarcastic joke is.

Yeah. "Sarcastic joke", sure... and what about the van with machine guns? Abuse much?

Never made such thing so please get your facts straight.
I do not care for moderators, therefor I do not care about this.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 1 user Likes Spud's post:
  • Biowulf
(12-18-2012, 03:49 PM)Spud Wrote: I do not care for moderators, therefor I do not care about this.

Therefor i like your signature.
The following 2 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • Salinsky, Nuka
(12-18-2012, 03:49 PM)Spud Wrote: I do not care for moderators, therefor I do not care about this.

Moderators do not care for stupid trolls, therefor we do not care about you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Ne0ster
(12-18-2012, 03:45 PM)Salinsky Wrote:

Never made such thing so please get your facts straight.

Then who did the machine gun truck? You surley didnt deny anything about it. I was told it was used to raid the president and you told me that it isnt abuse. Maybe it wasnt but still using overpowered things to raid is abuse imo. Smile