Demoted from Moderator.
One problem now is that, with Salinsky no longer a moderator V33x is going to turn into a total minge fest, sure some mods do join the server, but they only join for 30mins tops and then leave, Salinsky kept people in check on v33x, it gets pretty bad on v33x when a mod is not around.
The following 2 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • BoomSlang, Enzyme
(12-18-2012, 12:26 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: One problem now is that, with Salinsky no longer a moderator V33x is going to turn into a total minge fest, sure some mods do join the server, but they only join for 30mins tops and then leave, Salinsky kept people in check on v33x, it gets pretty bad on v33x when a mod is not around.

There are ALOT admins, and ALOT moderators also becouse Salinsky is not an Moderator anymore it doesn't mean that it will become a total minge fest...?
(12-18-2012, 12:32 AM)Rayokan Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 12:26 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: One problem now is that, with Salinsky no longer a moderator V33x is going to turn into a total minge fest, sure some mods do join the server, but they only join for 30mins tops and then leave, Salinsky kept people in check on v33x, it gets pretty bad on v33x when a mod is not around.

There are ALOT admins, and ALOT moderators also becouse Salinsky is not an Moderator anymore it doesn't mean that it will become a total minge fest...?

I explained in my post that moderators join v33x then leave shortly after, I was stating that Salinsky is one of the mods that actually stay on longer than 1hour, sure I have seen some mods online, the majority of which I only see once or twice. I am saying that unless mods stay on longer/actually go on v33x there's going to be a lot more minges for the people who are trying to RP.
(12-17-2012, 11:46 PM)Nyxeify Wrote: when other mods are afk

Its sad to see a moderator go indeed, even if his intentions with this were good. Rules are rules, if you RDM with intentions of a better FL you get banned aswell.

I also, believe that this "AFK" thing is aimed towards me as you god quite mad when I told you Salinsky's demotion were understandable in my eyes,

I was AFK because I went for a smaller roadtrip with my Brother, he just turned 18 today and got his drivers license. I am very sorry if my real life plans got in the way of your roleplaying life. Indeed, I will try to prevent this from happening again in the future.

I feel like SoulRippers decision were justified and legitimate, as the moderators had been warned about Modifying cars beforehand, with that being said..

I have to agree with Doomdude, you are infact new to the server. I know that for a fact because I tought you how to behave and roleplay on Fearless, you don't know nearly enough about Fearless and about Fearless' Moderation and Administration team operate to be debating this topic, you obviously have some personal anger issues aimed towards Ruxandra as many other people do, you are being a b*tch because Ruxandra is abit harsh sometimes. She not being demoted makes Fearless and its team currupt? Where the f*ck is the logic in that, Salinsky didnt get demoted for being harsh, strict or ban happy. So I don't see where the connection is, because that is infact what Ruxandra is being accused for.

Salinsky was demoted for, Modifying Cars and Capsing in the OOC this is both two listed rules that were broken, which Salinsky was aware of already. Despite that, he made this..

Note: There was no, RP Events behind this. Just Special Service Agent roleplay.

My honest opinion, however I still feel sad that it had to end like this.
Salinsky, you were indeed a great moderator looking away from todays actions. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Ryder
We're all sad to see Salinsky go because we all do realise that he's a nice guy and did his job very well. Although, no one needs to react the way that people are reacting at this moment.

Our community is not corrupt nor is it going downhill by any means, we've actually been improving on a massive scale within the last few months. The demotion of Salinsky was for abusing the tools granted to him, he basically turned a hummer into a large armoured vehicle (Tank looking thing).

Due to this, we had to take action despite us knowing Salinsky was a good moderator. As many of you know, Zealord was warned for modding cars and Salinsky knew about it. Meaning, Salinsky knew that what he was doing was against the policy of the server. Admins don't even have permission to alter vehicles with props...

This being said, it's not like we randomly demoted him. There was valid evidence and reason behind this. Many of you are probably concerned that the servers quality will go down. One of you even mentioned that we have inactive admins, and the truth is, yea, we have many inactive admins... We're currently trying to solve these issues, and we should have results soon.

The flaming though, it needs to stop immediately. Yes, Salinskys apology was a bit sarcastic, I think that's fairly noticeable. That is no reason though to start a flame war, nor is it a reason to start complaining about how corrupt we are, due to the fact that we really aren't corrupt at all, and I can assure you of that. If you don't have something nice or legitimately constructive to say, your post will be removed and you will be warned, it's that simple.

Once again, we're all sad to see him go, and we're currently working in order to improve the quality of our servers, there should be results soon. The flaming stops here though...
The following 8 users Like Vauld's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, SoulRipper, Rayokan, equal, Fultz, GhostRider, Mahti, aviator
v33 is indeed a problem and in my opinion does not get attended enough by parts of the team.

I myself help out there also but occasionally just give up after 2 hours because the terror just won't stop. This does not at all justify me leaving the server.

But this is meant for another topic or day.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
-Edit by Vauld-

Un-needed argumentative comment.
-Edit By Vauld-

This is also an un-needed argumentative comment.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
-Edit by Vauld-

I asked you not to post useless comments, warned. Also if you want to leave the community, bye
It is sad to see Salinsky leave, he was a great moderator, but he clearly broke rules. It is very disappointing that he would break suck rules but in my opinion they were quite minor. It is not like he used the car for countless CDM/Propkilling. Also Nyx, please do stop flaming.
Also those two videos are pretty bad, of the supposed Admin Abuse. I have seen PuTTiZ so some kinda bad things and having the admin in the video not do anything about it. In my opinion, it is quite unfair. But this is totally random and has nothing to contribute to the conversation.