Knox/Reptile unban appeal
Your name: Knox

Your ban ID: 19385

Banned by: [FL:M] SleighInSky

Reason: RDM, Fail RP, Fear RP

Involved: Myself and SleighInSky and the rebels online at that time

Why we should unban you: The police were called to the pool for an undisclosed reason, here is the request

(Request) Vincent Purewalker: backup to the POOL now

I didnt see where he was so I PMd him saying

(PM) To Laizel: were here

He then said
(PM) Laizel: Come here! Im with the famas

I found him and followed him and went into a garage (door was unowned so i rammed it) This is at the building opposite the pool btw.

Upon entering I saw a cluster of rebels (and let me make this clear NONE of them had any weapons out at the time so fear rp was not in play). I looked around (with my pistol out, which was out the INSTANT i rammed the door) and noticed the president was there so I assumed the worst and said "Everyone back away from the president" Or " get in the corner and face the wall" , something along those lines.

One of them then pulled out an MP5 in the LOWERED position so I shot him in the head (at that time, guns bigger than a handgun were illegal, Here is the law straight from SleighInSky (Broadcast) Brian Salinsky: [WEAPON LAWS] Only handguns are allowed, in selfdefence.Do not wave them around or you SHALL be arrested.) [FL:M] SleighInSky said, "Oh my god i'm going to ban you" or something like that ( in voice chat) and then banned me before I could even argue my side.

[Image: screenshots]
bump
5char
Bump it one more time and I will deny it without even looking at your side of the story.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
They were being randomly raided, I teleported to Panda, who made the @ request. I was talking to them and listening to their story. I was not in any danger, they were explaining what was going on, yes they had weapons because they were being raided by Laizel who asked for your backup.

They were holding weapons, lowered, because they were talking to me about the @ request, you come in, yell something over the mic and shoot someone I was OBVIOUSLY trying to help (You could have, and SHOULD have seen that I was talking to them in LOOC), his MP5 was lowered, there was no need for lethal action, thus making it RDM.

You tried to save me while I wasn't in any danger, chose for lethal action due to them having weapons lowered, which was breaking fear RP if I had been in danger, because they could have EASILY murdered me.

Fail RP because you raided without a warrant and raiding with an unemployed.

Anything else?
The unemployed's job was FBI Agent, or something along those lines.

Also, how am i suppoed to know that you were talking with someone. I get a request that someone is in danger or something bad has happened and there is an FBI Agent on the scene so obviously its serious. RDM? Someone who ISNT a government official in the presence of the most important person on the server pulls a sub machine gun out and its RDM to take them down? What?

Also I didnt NEED a warrant because the door was UNOWNED so i wouldnt even know who owned it to GET ONE. And yes they MAY have had weapons but i assure you none of them had them out.

Obviously trying to help? Cops enter the building, the president is there the building contains rebels? What did you think i thought was going on?

Also all this about the local ooc? I have a screenshot here showing the entire event and not once did i see anything in local ooc.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/903234...01B2EC04C/

I understand now that you were talking to them because of an issue but how was i supposed to know what was going on? The guy i shot had an Mp5 so if you would give me the name of him if you could, ill refund him the mp5 or an equal amount of money

If you would of simply said that you were sorting out an issue i would of refunded the guy his gun there on the spot, aplogised and left the area. There was no need to ban me without even consulting me first.
Am I going to get some sort of closure or reply to this or??
Well not to be mean or anything, but thanks for a waste of time...
(12-17-2012, 05:54 PM)Salinsky Wrote: They were being randomly raided, I teleported to Panda, who made the @ request. I was talking to them and listening to their story. I was not in any danger, they were explaining what was going on, yes they had weapons because they were being raided by Laizel who asked for your backup.

They were holding weapons, lowered, because they were talking to me about the @ request, you come in, yell something over the mic and shoot someone I was OBVIOUSLY trying to help (You could have, and SHOULD have seen that I was talking to them in LOOC), his MP5 was lowered, there was no need for lethal action, thus making it RDM.

You tried to save me while I wasn't in any danger, chose for lethal action due to them having weapons lowered, which was breaking fear RP if I had been in danger, because they could have EASILY murdered me.

Fail RP because you raided without a warrant and raiding with an unemployed.

Anything else?

Says everything fine.

Denied.