Unban request, in my eyes unfair.
Your name: [FL:RP] HellsSanta ( AKA HellShell )
Your ban ID: 19378

Banned by: [FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤ @ EXAMS!

Reason: FailRP and CDM. Just no.

Involved: just me and some taxi driver

Why we should unban you:
I was driving to the ciy, my petrol was on 40 so I did drove into the barricade, that may be wrong but I didn't want to spend money on a cannister which is more expensive, suddenly when I was driving a taxi driver came walking on the road, and I DID try to break, but come on, who expects a Taxi Driver to suddenly run up the road infront of your car? I got TP'd by Doomdude and he told me I CDM'd him because he was jaywalking, which is not allowed and is not what I did, I was driving and the Taxi Driver came running on the streets making it almost un-possible for me to miss him, this ban might be under the 24 hours but I'm not going to let such a ban ruin my history, the last ban I had was about 8 months ago and I don't think this was how he should've handled the situation.
The ban is way under 24h. Your driving is your responsibility. You ran him over. You smashed through a barricade because your petrol was at 40%... That's nowhere near a valid reason for smashing through a barricade at full speed.

I am against an unban.
I wouldn't call it smashing because of the speed, maybe I was not even driving 10Mmph, I went through it extremely slow. It's not my fault if someone starts running on the streets when I come by, like I said before, I tryd to stop.
Under 24 hours.