Ban due to technical problems
Wink 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Ne0ster
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL:M] SleighInSky
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Fail RP, D/c To avoid Arrest
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
The police officer that tried to arrest me (forgot his name)
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Ok heres the whole story, i trying to learn to control my lambo so i started driving up and down the map. And when i drived into the city to refill my petrol, i didnt stop in time and knocked onto the roadblock. The Cop demanded that i pay i pay i fine of 500. He got me to get out of my car.. and i did. I was trying to negotiate by saying that i have never heard of a law that says i must pay a fine. Halfway during the negotiation my game froze.. I waited 2 mins and it didnt continue.. There was nothing i could do. I tried Alt tab to get out of gmod, and shift tab to open steam.. but both didnt work. I tried to gather evidence of the crash, using FRAPS video and screenshot. And the Prt Screen button. I had no other way but to force close my gmod with the task manager. I got a hl2.exe error message upon closing gmod. Anyways i have been playing the server for 200+ hours and i know the server rules very well. I would not be that stupid to disconnect and wait 10 mins to join the server just to avoid a 5 mins time in jail..
I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt, I'll ask if one of the admins can unban you.
Approved.