Unban Request, was AFK.
Your name: SKitz

Your ban ID: 19361

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Collaboratign with the Government as a rebel, disconnecting to avoid punishment.

Involved: No clue.

Why we should unban you: Well, I was Afk completely, so not sure what happened. But i know for a fact i got killed when left, and i was most likely still at spawn. I really do feel that this is unfair, I do admit I should get banned for 24 hours for failure to disconnect/change to unemployed,but a week? For disconnecting to avoid admin when i was afk?
. I even got disconnect for being AFK (Checking logs will prove that).
[Image: b52tsm.jpg]

Also, You can check by the chat around me, ruxandra didnt teleport to me, type anything, or even ask me anything. Theres not even local chat around me, I feel just because a few rebels are minge'ing, I shouldnt fall under the guilty party, I wasnt even the leader!
Logs show you was killed 15 mins before you disconnected with no logs at all in between, probably bad timing and she thought you disconnected to avoid her
as for the other parts of the ban, we will have to wait for rux to talk to you about it
I see. I thought you disconnected to avoid punishment. I'll lower your ban to the standard day and you are as guilty as the others for knowingly breaking the rules.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.