Annoying cousin....
Your nameCheeseeath's touch

Your SteamID:

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 100K

Reason for the ban: Doomforting, Abusing winch, breaking rules for fun

Why we should unban you:
i get told to delete my 'doom fort' which i only made a couple of props for, so i do. then at about 6:30 GMT i am about to go and eat when my cousin says "while your gone, can i play on your game?" i say ok but dont gt me banned and forced him to read rules. i come back to see i am banned for 100k mins.

My lil' cousin says that he sturdily said he did this stuff for 'fun'.... i no you probably wont due to this is my own fault but if you could that would be very appreciated.

-Deaths touch-

-EDIT- i put 100k because it said i was banned for 100k mins, when it was actually 1 month
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
I have to admit, i was surprised when I saw that it was you who was minging around with the winch, because i've never had any problems with you. In fact you're a decent roleplayer, and this is your first ban.
And when I tp'd you to me you didn't seem to be the same person i've talked to before.
I'm willing to accept that your cousin did this, but I'm not going to unban you completely.
I'll unban you this weekend, but if this happens again it's another 100k ban. Keep your family members away from fearless from now on Tounge
It's your account, your character, your responsibility. Keep it in mind, anybody can pop up saying "oh it wasn't me," but that's not an excuse. Our job is to keep the server clear of minges, and we do it no matter who is causing trouble.
He has been banned from all electronics until I get unbabbed now and thankyou for making a shorter bann
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
You just got unbanned from a month ban lol...
-Signature removed-
I agree with Killjoy. I was going to write that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I've gamed with Death sniper before, thats why I could tell it wasn't like him.
But yeah you are right Killjoy, that's why I reduced it rather than unbanned him completely.
just saying, i haven't been unbanned and it has been 16 days (2 weeks and a bit) and you said i will be unbanned on the weekend coming up when i made my post.
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $