Awesome Day for me! (proposing aswell!)
Hey everyone, as you can see i am in a very happy mood, not only because i have had an awesome day on Fearless, but also because soon i am goint to be proposing to my Girlfriend! I can't wait to see what she says, im pretty sure shes going to say yes, because she has mentioned many times to me about getting married, and i have been very exited about it, so i hope that you all look forward to that, and i will make sure to post the awnser! Thanks everyone, and have fun role-playing! :DD

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=121...s:100,i:88

^Random Picture!^ :D
Well that's great ! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I'm confused, since this is on the topic "Roleplay"...
Are you talking about real life proposals or FL proposals?

Eitherway, she's probably gonna say yes, so... Congrats/Good luck ;D
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(12-16-2012, 08:50 PM)Niimo Wrote: Well that's great ! Smile

I know, if she says no, it would be pretty akward though, but i doubt it, pretty sure that she will say yes!

Sorry i put it into the wrong catagory, but yes i mean in real life, sorry if it has caused any confusion!
He could make a proposal in FL and also do it in Real life, I don't think this is the wrong category as long as he roleplays this.
The following 1 user Likes Johnny the Hedgehog's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(12-17-2012, 12:29 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: He could make a proposal in FL and also do it in Real life, I don't think this is the wrong category as long as he roleplays this.

Thanks for the backup! ;)
Good luck.
Good luck tell us what happens Cheese
Its a bit late now, i forgot to update you all on it, but guess what she said.....

YES!!!!!!

Im a lucky shit, and i know it! ;)
The following 2 users Like Commander Fi5h's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Karmaloop
Congratulations...

Alcoholic beverages for everyone, right?