[Unofficial][Pas/Agr] GB Underground [CLOSED]
(12-28-2012, 03:29 PM)Hostage Wrote: Christmass is over.

Happy New year @ 3 days!!

Cheese

Thank you I wish you some lucky holidays etc!!
I wish everybody of the organization a very happy new year, and I'm doing this early because I won't be there tomorrow.

Regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Yet again, I wish everybody a happy new year, and hope to have some wicked RP!

Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
Happy new year!
Any RP events happening soon ?
I'm not quite sure where Whoopie is..
I'll guess that we'll just have to wait for him to come back..
I have been quite inactive recently, but I don't know about any RP events.

You may just RP with others, or clanmates.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
What is your name? Hippo Von Nerria

What is your age? i am 27.

What is your desire in the family, and what rank would you like to apply for? i would like to help out as much as possible, and i also would like to learn the things you have to offer. i would like to be a Local Protectoin Server (LPS), but if that is not availible i would be fine as a soldier.

Tell us something about yourself! i love garrys mod. i play soccer, and i attend a vo tech school. at my school i am a millwright aprentice.

OOC Information: i am 14 almost 15, i am a freshmen thats about it tht i didnt mention before.

How many bans have you got on the server? currently 3.

How many hours have you got on the server? i have just over 100 hours.

What's the amount of RP Points that you have? i currently have 0 rp points.

Why would you like to join? i would like a new trust worthy clan that i can trust, and i like that you guys can teach me stuff like how to build because im not that good at building.

What is your Steam Name? Giant Pony
IC Information - George Thompson

What is your name? - George Thompson

What is your age? - 70

What is your desire in the family, and what rank would you like to apply for? - My desire is to join a decent clan, with respect from others, and influence on how the server is running. Im searching for Right Hand Man

Tell us something about yourself! - Name is Danny. Names i used on fearless through the years: Danny Sikker, Vito Andolini Corleone, Vito Catalano, Danny Salvatore, Danny Lintago and George thompson

OOC Information - My Name is Danny Sikker Hansen, Im 17 years old, and are from Denmark.

How many bans have you got on the server? - To many to mention

How many hours have you got on the server? - 416, when i dont count the hours with before the hours was reset. else about good 1600 hours

What's the amount of RP Points that you have? - 0

Why would you like to join? - The way you do your introducion, is more than welcoming to me. I like the way its put into order. I know Ryder from way Back.

What is your Steam Name? - Dansikker
Danny Sikker
has been Acceptedas a soldier
with a chance to be promoted.

Welcome to the organization!