[Unofficial][Pas/Agr] GB Underground [CLOSED]

Update!
There have been a few changes in the GB Underground.
  • The Trial Section has been added;
    Ne0ster has been accepted as a Trial LPS Leader.

If you haven't seen what you need to do when you're in your Trial Period, please re-read the thread.
Ne0ster, sorry for the misunderstanding but you've been selected as a trial member. I have played in Verenikin with you before, so I already know you, but I still need to look if you can follow the rules.

Thank you for your time,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Note
Seen anyone in GB Underground breaking the rules?
Don't hesitate to contact us .
We don't want a bad reputation

- Niimo
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • whoopie
I like this.
The following 2 users Like Termin's post:
  • whoopie, Niimo
IC Information

What is your name? Michael Lane

What is your age? 32

What is your desire in the family, and what rank would you like to apply for? I desire to gain the maximum experience from this.. family and i would like to apply for any rank in the The Management and Organization (MO).

Tell us something about yourself! I am pretty rich packing a lot of cars like the Ferrari, Hummer, Tides Truck, Supra, Mustang and Banshee. I tend to wear a black suit and live in abandoned areas or secret locations.

OOC Information

How many bans have you got on the server? 1

How many hours have you got on the server? 496... well you can say 500

What's the amount of RP Points that you have? 1

Why would you like to join? Your page looks very nice and the leaders know what they are doing, as i seen them RP on the server before.

What is your Steam Name? Ciryl1
The application has been discussed by the leadership
and we are happy to announce that you are beeing accepted into the organization

Congratulations , Ciryl
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • whoopie
Announcement
Today, we have approved our second member to the clan!
His name is Ciryl, and he has been approved into the MO section, as Trial MO Leader.
Please read the organization rules and Trial Rules.
Welcome by everybody,

Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
*A letter arrives on your table

Good evening fine sir. It has come to my attention that you are looking for contacts. Even though the 'Vector incorporated' alliance system has not appealed to many it will do so soon therefore creating a powerful 'second' government between clans. Please take this offer into consideration :
You have been invited to be the first clan in the Vector alliance system therefore becoming allies with Vector incorporated. If you accept, our two clans will carry out important missions together hopefully recruiting many members on the way and possibly getting more clans into the alliance. If you deny on the other hand, no harm will be done and we will leave you alone.
- Steve Burwin
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(12-17-2012, 08:12 PM)Link66 Wrote: -snip-

** A letter is being handed back**
Hello Steve,
I appreciate you for inviting me as your first ally, but I hereby have to deny your request for alliance, since I have not seen any members in you organization yet.
I will reconsider adding you, when you've reached 5 members.
This would make a greater impression to me and others, so I will see you.
Ofcourse, there's nothing harmfull between us now.
Thank you for your time,
Simon J. Berry.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
IC Information

What is your name? Vladimir Mankovic

What is your age? 43

What is your desire in the family, and what rank would you like to apply for? I want to get much experiences, new mates and do anything I could do for the family. I would like to apply for a place in LPS or LDE

Tell us something about yourself!
You already know my age and name. I live at lakehouses number 1. I just moved in with my family and it seems that it is a weird city. I have worked many years for a Russian family dealing in Ak47's and many other drugs/guns. Than I had no money left and had to move to a small town in England. I made much money and created a good life with wife and children. Now I am here in Evocity dealing drugs and weapons on my own but I'd like to have some mates!

OOC Information

How many bans have you got on the server? 12.. I know to much but I am changing

How many hours have you got on the server? 550 hours around that

What's the amount of RP Points that you have? 5

Why would you like to join? Because I am searching for a clan lately and this seems a clan where I can learn to change my way of playing in Fearless and get more RP experiences.

What is your Steam Name? [FL:RP]Ryder
(12-17-2012, 08:45 PM)Ryder Wrote: -application-

Ryder,
As I've seen you change throughout my ''career'' on Fearless,
I will forget your bans for once, also because you filled the template in very nicely, and you are a great RPer.
I hereby announce your application as approved.
Please work on your bans, only RP, because its better for GBU and yourself.
You have been added as the LDE Leader.
Please read the Organization Rules and Trial Rules.

Welcome Ryder, to GB Underground!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.