The Terrorist Organization
[I am currently in the process of typing up a short story about the events that happened during this role play event]
[VIDEO AND MORE PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON]

Basically, I had planned to do BombRP with Ciryl and Vauld but our plan quickly changed.

We wanted to strike fear into hearts of EvoCity's Government forces by destroying famous landmarks. We first all met up at the the TV station and tested each other on bomb making skills. Vauld proved himself to be quite the bomber so we let him lead the operation. He told us that we would target two places; The Tides Hotel and the Nexus. We also managed to get the TV station's Transmitter working again so we could broadcast our messages to the general public.

We packed briefcases full of hidden explosives and wiring and made our way to the Tides Hotel. We checked into a room started setting up the explosives. We managed to sneak in two barrels of explosives as the Manager took his break.

After we had double checked the bomb was active and left a note, letting them know there was more to come, we checked out as fast as we could.
As we drove away from the Hotel several government vehicles passed us but we knew they couldn't do anything. We set the bomb off and watch the Tides Hotel collapse.

After the attack other groups tried taking credit so we started to broadcast messages. The President immediately created an Anti-terror Squad. We then waited a while and began to make our way to the Nexus. Vauld managed to get into the Nexus and planted the bombs but was quickly being chased. We knew we had to get him out so we recruited people who wanted to be apart of the cause. We sent out a broadcast telling people to meet at the Slums if they wanted to help.

As the final person turned up I briefed everyone on the plan. We would storm the Nexus garages where the bomb had been planted to get Vauld out.
The assault was a success although we lost some men. We quickly over-powered the Anti-Terror squad so we thought we plant more bombs in the Nexus labs. We headed down there and planted more high-explosive bombs, we knew this would be enough to blow to Nexus sky-high.

Spoiler :
PICTURES BEING ADDED SOON

As soon as the President was told about the bombs being planted he was evacuated to a Government checkpoint outside the city. We sent some men to do stake outs on the location and report back to us. Our goal wasn't to kill the President, it was only to destroy the Nexus. We all got out just in-time as the bombs started to explode behind us.

The bombs obliterated the Nexus. The Terrorists had won. A thick smoke hovered over the city and chocked anyone without masks.

The Terrorists left the City after that. They sent their final broadcast telling the citizens to rebuild their broken city.

Spoiler :
PICTURES COMING SOON

Construction had started to re-build the Nexus. But it stopped after scaffolding collapsed.

Spoiler :
PICTURES COMING SOON

Thanks to everyone who took part in this awesome RP. It was nice to see it not be too aggressive and barely anyone was killed.

Huge thanks to Vauld and Ciryl who helped made the RP what it was. I will hopefully be doing more RP's like this.

EDIT: Video being edited now. Rendering could take a while. Hopefully it'll be up tonight.
Wow, just from seeing the first and the second picture I can say it looks great!
Looks awesome. Will you post the videos on our page?
(12-16-2012, 04:26 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Looks awesome. Will you post the videos on our page?

Not the raw video. I'll try and get more clips and get editing started.
Looks great! Keep it up.
Fantastic, I'm glad that you enjoyed some of the finest roleplay!
I was the god damn Tides Hotel owner, we walked into your room and I complelety poo'd myself, bombs and wires everywhere so I evacuated everybody and we watched as bodys came flying out of the building, so I unwelded my entrace props and threw them around a little and everybody who walked in there just got squashed with a prop Tounge! It was fun though, extremely fun.

[Image: mxonayi.png]
This was an awesome event, keep up the good work Cheese
I was the Bomb Defuser and DIdn't even get a mention Tounge

Then for the nexus one i was a Terriost
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
It would have been even MORE perfect if you'd a targeted the Gas station, it's only common sense to take out the city's most populated meeting point for both pedestrians and vehicles.