Ban unfair.
Your name: Eαsyαblє

Your ban ID: 19183

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: BR Approved: Prop-Blocking Contraband via Props/Vechicle.

Involved: ??

Why we should unban you: Yesterday I was playing in the morning, until I had to go without lunch fast and remember more, I quit my "doll" in the server. Of course when I went to kick back and say: AFK!, And understand, but when I came to enter the server says: You've banned our Server. Visit www.fearless.net for more information. and of course I was shocked and went to see the reason for my ban and saw that it was unfair for before going to lunch, I was a rebel at the foot of another locked car, open the car to enter and leave, I warn the owner , suddenly see an admin before us, and the car's owner to say it was me. It was then when I went to lunch and when I had gone to ban. and ban time was 2 days. and I think unfair. I hope this problem is resolved, because it was an unfair ban. Thank you.
You were not banned from what you have mention, if you read the reason again you can see someone posted a ban request on you. You can read it here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22380
You've posted an unban request yet your other one hasn't even been dealt with yet...
That this written order prohibiting, is all lies, what I did was a barrier to my house with KEYPAD'S and that almost everyone had access to go inside the house, and did also a barrier in the garage so I puddle put my car there and also because the house has access that could give access to my "lab" and this laboratory to make money, had a barrier that could access to machines with KEYPAD'S. So a ban was unfair. And did not prop block. thank you

Why not be treated, is that I want to play, and was banned for no reason

Another thing, yes I put drugs in the car, but that was to try out, inside the car and back to the meter, only ever got. This is true and I apologize, because that could take pensaa, but did not.

And I do not know how to go to old messages sent
Please answer
The KeyPad was hidden, to which anyone can open up the "prop", and I say again, the keypad was hidden, + / - under the bed, which there was. The staff does not see and do everything just complaining, I'm not to blame for not seeking things and as I have explained, the drug was inside the car, but thought I could take then, and could not, so I want and I can not play because there estam 30 hours of play, but this one just did not say, did in a week, and I am still learning the rules, I'm new on the type of game, I hope you understand me and take the ban please. Thank you.
Hidden keypad? Bannable.

You still broke the rules, and made ANOTHER unban request despite already having one.

Denied.