[BUG] Monster Sounds
This bug is probably the most annoying bug and i believe it is quite common. There is a place in every map that will activate this annoying sound. Its sounds like monsters and demons screaming with alot of metal scratching noises in the background. Stopsound doesnt work.. It just keeps coming back again. I know the source of this sound in v2p is at the train station in the city. And in v33x is a certain spot around the nexus. I know there is a way to stop the sound by running out of the city, using stopsound and then run back to the city again. But that gets annoying. Is there a fix for this?
I have exactly the same issue. It's forcing me to stop using sounds in GMod, which can get quite annoying, not to mention puts me at a disadvantage.
The scary noises are scary Sad
I do not hear them
This is a major bug and is very annoying, but I don't believe there's anything that can be done about it by us players...
I sometimes have somekind of headcrab sounds, but it's cute.
We need to find the files in HL2 (Aviator i believe looked into it, he uninstalled HL and the noises went) and delete them, or even better, replace them with birds singing or something.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I hear it to
[Image: YZCFMmU.gif]
It has apparently fixed itself...
No more scary sounds for me!
I get nightmares of it Sad