Unban Request - Sammeow
Your name: (Steam friends name) Sammeow<3

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 19228

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Randomly shooting at a police officer in middle of the street, telling him to learn the rules

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) This is the funny area, there was no admin involved, he just instantly banned me. I was shooting at pots in my Shooting Range with iSteviee, Sonic<3

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) For a starters the admin didn't even come to me and say why I shot a few times at this officer... He doesn't know any part of the story and he wasn't interested. I was shooting pots in my rifle range with iSteviee and Sonic<3 and this cop came in and wouldn't stop pestering us saying stop shooting/put away the gun whilst he was pointing a gun at me, this cop was also driving around in a Lamborghini, this area what I was shooting at was my owned area and partially a in progress RP area. The cop kept coming back and repeating what he was saying and was saying he will just arrest us all when we had permission, so I shot roughly 5 times above his Lamborghini as a warning to just keep leaving us alone.. Yes I did try and be passive at first and I explained to him. After I did this roughly 6 seconds after this happened Holdem didn't even come to me and say why have you done this etc.. and went ahead and banned me for 3 days which for most bans is a bit excessive?
I also tried to explain to Holdem after Sammy was banned, But he kept announcing in OOC Keep quiet iSteviee or you'll get in trouble yourself, so there is not much I could really do....
So according to you it's perfectly fine to shoot at an officer?. Anyways for your information I was actually there, invisible, floating. I was seeing everything. I saw when the officer arrived and Steevie went out to say "It's a shooting range, get out of here, you're meant to drive a police car not a lambo". So the officer leaves, then Sammeow comes out with his galil when the officer is already driving away and starts shooting the CAR, not the air. I saw everything, and just for lying you're getting one extra day off.

(12-15-2012, 04:58 PM)iSteviee Wrote: I also tried to explain to Holdem after Sammy was banned, But he kept announcing in OOC Keep quiet iSteviee or you'll get in trouble yourself, so there is not much I could really do....

That is a lie, I never told you you would get in trouble if you kept talking about it, I told you to stop defending him, that he can post an unban request if he likes.

Unban request denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.