Ban unfair and unjustifiable
Good!

I was banned today, and says I'm banned for 1 day and a few hours (to be in total is 2 days).

The reason for the ban was: BR Approved: Contraband Prop-Lock via Props / Vechicle.

And I made no contraband and much less lock Props / Vechicle.

For a ban was unfair and meaningless.

Hope runs out ban.

Let my information here:

Steam ID: STEAM_0: 1:58230400
Steam Name: Eαsyαblє
Server Name: Miguel Machado

And I constantly go to the bank, can not be, because I had lunch, I remembered I had not my "doll" on the server, and when I returned, he had been kicked by: AFK!. And I understood. But when I go back into the server informed me that he had been banned and visit your "Services" "Site" for more information. I was shocked, because I did nothing.

Hope runs out ban because a ban was unfair and unjustifiable.

I await response ASAP.

lengths,

Eαsyαblє / Miguel Machado,

Thank you.
Use the template.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22380
The KeyPad was hidden, to which anyone can open up the "prop", and I say again, the keypad was hidden, + / - under the bed, which there was. The staff does not see and do everything just complaining, I'm not to blame for not seeking things and as I have explained, the drug was inside the car, but thought I could take then, and could not, so I want and I can not play because there estam 30 hours of play, but this one just did not say, did in a week, and I am still learning the rules, I'm new on the type of game, I hope you understand me and take the ban please. Thank you.
Hidden keypad? Bannable.

You still broke the rules, and made ANOTHER unban request despite already having one.

Denied.