Unban Request: Hightower
Your name: Hightower

Your ban ID: 15821

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: I have no idea why I was banned, I used to be a regularl player on the server a while back but stopped playing for a while. When I tried to join the server earlier for the first time in a while I found I was banned. The reason I was banned was stated as "Blackdog alt" which leads me to assume mistaken identity and a connection to someone else who was banned.

Involved: I don't know, I've been absent from the servers for a long time and was not around to see whatever promoted the ban.

Why we should unban you: I was a regular in the server and always tried to stick to the rules. I usually focused on making regular shops more interesting as well as trying out new things in the server.

If there's anything you guys want me to post to prove I'm not connected to "Blackdog" please let me know, I'd really like to start playing on the Fearless RP servers again.
The thing is there was one IP connecting you to him.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-14-2012, 09:31 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: The thing is there was one IP connecting you to him.

I can honestly assure you I'm not connected to him, I haven't been on the servers since early 2012. If there's anything I can post to prove I'm not connected, friends list, games, anything. I assure you whoever he is, I haven't anything to do with him.
Fine, I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

Unbanned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.