Didnt have time to explain.
Id be fine with a short ban but its until 2011-02-23 04:02:51 which is actually 23rd 10:02 in english which is 32 hours

Your name: Remnants3
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29151231.
Banning Admin: - Storm
Ban Length: - 1day 8 hours (BTW thats if I add 6 hours for GMT)
^^^^^^^^ maybe I misunderstood and its actually 6 or 12 hours or somthing.
Reason for the ban: For some random report of car stealing?
Why we should unban you:

I was banned for many complaints.
I was complained about for stealing a car and driving into the owner + another guy but didn't even kill them.
I had 2 guns aimed at me, so I tried to drive away but they stood in front.
Having guns at me doesn't mean I have to stop, they never even said in chat "stop or die" but then they shot me dead anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TeDOXq-Zi4 <--- shows a fast car steal, which I tried to pull off.
Apparently this was breaking a rule and Storm said he was going to ban me for the night?

1) I stole the car
2) I had to type /engine start
3) I started driving forward
4) I got blocked by the owner + friend with guns
5) Get shot.
6) He says I cant drive away at gun point.
Of course i'm going to leg it after stealing a car and having a gun aimed at me! Would you not do so in RL??!?!
7) Banned for complaints.

Storm also had complaints of my bad driving as a president but me and him talked and he knows why etc.

#Sincerely
James.
If your side is the real one i would agree.
I would drive away at Gun point, but before that i would maybe try to type like /me ducks under the car, while pressing the speeder.
So in my oppinion it was unfair. So well i kinda witnessed it, and it looked like it was okay.
And driving away at gunpoint? Many do it in action movies.

Ps. I was there.
I got video recorded, if admin asks for it I will show it, and if I show it I am sure your ban will be extended since there was a lot more details.
2deep. You aren't an admin, witness, or the ban requester. Don't post here.
Remnants, you were being a fail yesterday and today that's why I gave you a day ban.
Going president and speeding down the main street for an hour is annoying. Especially when you ended up killing about 3 people.
It's difficult to admin at this time because people are retarded at night, you doing this and being a fail does NOT help.
I warned you about 3 times, which is more than I should have really.
I actually were a witness if you read my post. Idiot.
(02-22-2011, 03:39 AM)2Deep Wrote: I would drive away at Gun point

So well i kinda witnessed it

You'd break a rule, and you didn't see it properly.
You aren't helping anyone here 2deep.
(02-22-2011, 03:56 AM)Storm Wrote: 2deep. You aren't an admin, witness, or the ban requester. Don't post here.
Remnants, you were being a fail yesterday and today that's why I gave you a day ban.
Going president and speeding down the main street for an hour is annoying. Especially when you ended up killing about 3 people.
It's difficult to admin at this time because people are retarded at night, you doing this and being a fail does NOT help.
I warned you about 3 times, which is more than I should have really.

Actually Storm I killed 1 person only, that was the police commander who was walking in the middle of that road.
And Driving away at gunpoint makes perfect logic RP sense.
The car owner was just annoyed I didn't do it the way he wanted, He still killed me regardless instead of arresting me.

ALL I DID was try put some RP into the server due to the car owner + other were saying how they found it odd that nobody jacked their cars yet, they were standing by their cars waiting to shoot anyone trying to break in, THAT is FailRP TBH, putting your car somewhere just to be stolen....

Oh well if the ban on this stays I cant say i'd ever try RP and car heist again as people don't seem to realize that everything I did was done RP and would have been done in RL. IF YOU JUMP INTO A STOLEN CAR YOU WOULD JUST DRIVE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! Regardless of any guns and just hope you would get out alive and duck the hell down!

I stole the car, I cannot type and look at the screen so I looked at the keyboard to type /engine start then pressed W as hard as possible and looked up to see im blocked by the owner + other, <--- thats was done within 1 second of car alarm going off.
If that makes it clearer for people then that would be good but this sounds more and more like someone just got annoyed that I almost jacked there car and cried admin to get me banned.

Also I jumped in fast and drove FAST.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TeDOXq-Zi4 <--- This explains it perfectly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI2X09HLPCU <---- This even better, alarm goes off and he legs it in the car!

James...
You have had about 7 bans. And they're always "a misunderstanding".

Next time you get a ban. It's for 100k.

Then the time after, perm.

CLOSED