Change of regime!
HEIL RUXANDRUH,
SIE SIND UNSER FUHRER!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: Ruxandra_I_SEE_YOU_PropagandaPoster.png]
The following 1 user Likes BombFire's post:
  • Rowan13
This is pretty funny. And weird...
Mein Führer..
Some of you may remember the Drytler incident in a welcome back thread of Lani.
A picture of dryblood in hitler style was posted with the text saying "Hello player, I am dryblood" with the swastika as an O.

The user was (of course) banned for this post, as it's totally offensive. But excuse me, this is just the same deal. Or does it make it okay just by adding "The following image may be offensive to some users". No, I don't think so.

Meaning that if the user 'Drytler' added this text above the image, it's all okay and chill?

Why not think about this: If there is a member (or more, seems like alot of work) from Fearless who created that page, then I should start worrying about the community itself. Because when people start to think this way about Fearless and it's team, then there is something seriously wrong and out of place here.

And as the most people in this thread probably know, this ain't the first "dictator" insult that is aimed at Ruxandra.

This is just complete bullshit.
Actually quite good written, i mean that he/she made the text both funny and very entertaining. oh god how i loled
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-14-2012, 11:50 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -snip-

Somebody needs to relax a little..
This is hilarious and come on - even the "victim" (Ruxandra) is playing along.
huehuehuenazisadminabuseandstuffhuehuehue
Rofl, I like how everyone like break the rules on this with heil, nazi stuff n shit, on the server for saying those things you will be banned for 54758466886566 years (True story)

Oh well she's an admin she's allowed...
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
(12-14-2012, 12:35 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Rofl, I like how everyone like break the rules on this with heil, nazi stuff n shit, on the server for saying those things you will be banned for 54758466886566 years (True story)

Sir, stop undermining the regime's power. Truth need not to be uncovered.

In other words, you're right.
© Nudelholz
(12-14-2012, 12:35 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Rofl, I like how everyone like break the rules on this with heil, nazi stuff n shit, on the server for saying those things you will be banned for 54758466886566 years (True story)

I would have never posted it if it was made by me or someone I knew. It was just to inform the community of my real intentions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.