Unban Me Please!
Your name: (Steam name) Bunchrunch

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban)19100

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Keypad Abuse

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I am very sorry for what i have done and i wish you could unban me i didn,t mean to do it i am so sorry just please unban me Ruxandra :'(
Nudelholz Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.
(12-13-2012, 05:24 PM)Adman Wrote:
Nudelholz Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.
Ok :'(
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
No grounds for acceptance, OP agreed.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team