Please, Un-ban me. I am so... Very Sorry!
Your name: AmazingZsolt

Your ban ID: 19041

Banned by: [FL:M] Equalizer

Reason: FearRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I have been only banned for 11 Hours. But i feel that this ban was not right, Which is the reason for this post:

I feel like you... I know you should Un-ban me because, Yes. I did maybe break the rules a little. But in the end I decided to go along with the FearRP and try not get myself banned, so I did as he said and got locked in the garage. 1 Minute later I got banned.

I Really do feel that this ban was unreasonable because I didn't know at the time what FearRP Really did mean as I only thought it was only for Police, which is when my anger came out.
There's nothing more to say other than I really want to play with my friend on the server. And RP, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Personal note to Equalizer, I am truly sorry.

I shall not break the rules again, Please. I have served half of my ban already.

I just want to RP on your amazing server again.

~AmazingZsolt
The ban was justified,

you clearly broke FearRP and you will have to wait the rest of your ban out.
There is absolutely nothing to do.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I dont see how it could be possibly justified when i agreed to Play along, 1 minute later I was banned. Which means you had a decision to make. within that minute time frame.

I followed the rules in the end. I agreed with the FearRP you just didn't give me a chance to show you.

You did get your objective complete. because I did get in the garage anyways.

You did say you were not going to kill me when i asked.

Think about it like this. In real life. if you get asked to put in a garage, you ask the person. Are you going to kill me, they say no. You're not going to be terrified. It was party fail FearRp on your side. I just want to play AGAIN PLEASE!

6 hours is so much!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
You continued to argue with me, asking WHY you should go into the garage.

There is no WHY when you have a weapon aimed at your face.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Under 24 hours, expired.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team