Unblacklist request ShadowZenoX
Name:ShadowZenoX

Time/Date:12-12-12 4:35Pm pacific time

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56195020

Admin who blacklisted you:Ruxandra

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Because i didnt get any warning of this and she didnt even tell me what i did wrong she just blacklisted me from it after server crashed and i didnt even have my base anymore so im guessing she just did it because she hates me or something, she bans me first chance she gets for 5 months then she black lists me for fading doors even though server crashed, also no one raided and there were buttons on the other side of the fading doors and enough room for 6 people to fit in...
You kept being Homophobic so I requested Ruxandra to ban you..

After the server nearly crashed you said "It was a gay guy" and before the crash you used the word "queer" several times as an insult.

Since you had many serious offenses in the past she decided to give you quite a big ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Kept? i said 1 thing, "It was a gay guy" in reply to my friend and when did i say queer? me and my friendS! have been on the server for the past hour i never said queer or i think i said queer when the bmd was breaking fearRP and running around screaming and mic spamming...

Also it wasnt before server crash i said it was a gay guy i said it after the server crash and i had my friend try to clear things up with ruxandra but ruxandra kicked him
You said it several times, you WERE being homophobic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I said it 3 times because the bmd was screaming and mic spamming, didnt you tp to me when i asked you multiple times to tp to me?
Closing.