Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully
QuoteCheeseisregard of Rules by Admin - The admin was harboring a criminal in a house and would not let us enter and was shooting us even though we had proof and a search warrant to investigate. This is an offense because the admin is not obeying rules which he/she definitely should be as the players look up to authority for a role model.

Firstly I was an SS and I saw Salinsky and few rebels equipping guns so I asked them to let me in their gate, the immediately put them away and ignored us. One of the cops meta'd and looked at who made the props and requested a search. They then ran in to arrest them all, Salinsky shot at them to defend his base which is what a normal person would do. No break of RP.

Quote: Disregard of Admin Misconduct - [FL:M] SleighInSky was not addressing rule breaking to any degree, a state of nature broke out in the server because [FL:M] SleighInSky and his friends will killing cops with no justification and even killed the president, again without justification. Several individuals said that this was a violation of rules but no action was taken.

This just sums up how much you know.. THE PRESIDENT DIDN'T EVEN DIE.

Quote:Admin Misconduct - [FL:M] SleighInSky and other bullies took over the Nexus presidents office after senselessly slaughtering many police officers. (A breaking of Rule 4, don’t kill players because of their job)

There was a raid on the president. The cops that were killed were in the nexus and trying stop the raid, that is why they were killed. Seriously, this guy is messed up.

Quote: Afterwards, a group of police (Just going along with RPG even though we were all talking and saying how ridiculous this was) go up the elevator to fight, and we are all killed by the campers at the top.

This was a massive RP break because the rebels at the top made the president Broadcast the Laws. One of the laws was that if anyone came up the lift the president would die, therefore they shouldn't have come up the lift because they should value his life more, also it was a law. However guess what, every cops runs up and tries to kill the rebels so they fire back.

Quote:Then, the president demoted ever single police officer to a regular civilian once again, without any justification at all. Clearly his motivation was he does not want to be contested. What makes matters worse is [FL:M] SleighInSky lets this slide and openly supported this outrageous action, something absurd because an admin should not be picking sides.

HAHAHA are you serious? Read the above point. He demoted every cop because they broke the laws. That is fair, Salinsky new this and that is why he didn't do anything. Also he can pick sides, moderators can do some RP as well.

Quote: Especially the side of rule breaking. The admin should be resolving conflicts that were clearly evident, and had been raging for about an hour and a half. This alone should result in a lifetime ban for [FL:M] SleighInSky. He has no regards for our willing to play at this server and is forcing us to not play the way we want, which the way we want to play is rule abiding. Admin [FL:M] SleighInSky is picking sides, overlooking key rules, and clearly, abusing his powers.

Rule breaking? Please say what because if you read my points you can clearly see you have broken a lot of rules. Salinsky is an RPer, he has fun, he is not obliged to answer every whinge from minges. He looks out for v33x more than anyone I know, every time I am on the server he is busy sorting problems and banning minges. Don't make accusations when you don't know the truth.

My Final thoughts:
I am know I am an unfamiliar face to many people as I only have 100h and I haven't gained any solid trust from the admins but believe me this was the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. It is clear this immature person is clearly confused and angry at being banned and is looking for someone to blame which happens to be Salinsky.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully - by Narc - 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully - by Verzyn - 12-13-2012, 04:19 PM