Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully
Ok we realise you want to vent your anger about how you think you've been treated poorly, we've all been there and felt the same but trust me speaking from experience you haven't.
Salinsky, me and a large portion of the rebels decided to raid the president, unfortunately once we arrived at the top floor we realized that the job had been taken over by Chamdoch we asked him if he'd still like to take part in our rp, he agreed and we started. He stated for all goverment officials to stand down around 10 or so times but from there every 5 or so minutes a few cops would come up and be slaughtered when trying to open fire on us, it was stated so many times that you guys were to stand down and you didn't, eventually the whole police force came in WITH A PARAMEDIC and opened fire. You guys had a little duo where he healed while you were shooting, the president was seeing we were just being gunned down and demoted you. EVEN AFTER that SS came up and refused to put their weapons down with my shotgun placed deeply in the presidents back, instead they ran in and killed the remaining rper's. Once it was all over Salinsky decided he would let it all go, instead the people that got demoted started to insult Salinsky and continued to abuse him after warnings he then banned the perpetrators and finally things died down.
A few notes to consider you lying git:
AT NO POINT WAS THE PRESIDENT KILLED.
AT NO POINT WERE COPS RDM'ED, they all ran in like crazed monkeys opening fire on everyone they saw.
MASSIVE NLR BREAKAGE TOOK PART ON BEHALF OF THE POLICE.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully - by Narc - 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully - by Disabled Angel - 12-13-2012, 04:05 PM