Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully
(12-13-2012, 12:22 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: We aren't interested in statements if they aren't supplied with evidence. Withnesses are also irrelevant since they are related to you t some point and their opinions can't be considered neutral.

We can't confirm, nor take any action if you do not supply evidence to prove the Moderator has done what you have stated.

This is ridiculous. Do you guys keep chat logs of all your servers? Read them all if you honestly don't believe us all.

The witnesses aren't really related to me at all either. That's why they're witnesses. They recall what they see. Unbiased. The witnesses were people just playing the game and definitely didn't take any sides. But were willing to say what they saw. I don't know where you're finding a biased view in them. If you can find a witness who doesn't believe my claims, I'd like to talk with them and you can let your admin go.

These witness claims are more than enough proof that this admin is breaking rules. Do you really honestly think I have a motive strong enough to make up a fake claim like this? He's guilty and he knows it.

I'd be disgusted if there wasn't justice. However I do have a video with witnesses complaining and the admin doing nothing, not issuing warnings, and banning. And I have a picture where the admin and individuals shot cops for no reason. I can upload them tommorow. Those aren't proof for all my claims, but they certainly do solve some of them. The rest mike be just making connections.

I hope you understand. For the better of your clan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully - by Narc - 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully - by Mr.Quiggles - 12-13-2012, 12:58 AM