To Admins, and too Roleplayers.
Aww pANTIX! Nooo Sad

And you forgot me on the list haha :p
Happy hollidays although I can't imagine you'll feel 100% okay when your account is hacked :/
Oh god...

I did not know you, but being hacked always sucks, for everybody.
If I could help you find any evidence to get transfer your items etc, please send me a Private Message on the Forums, and we could maybe talk on Skype or something.

Ofcourse, try all you can, before making a new account, and re-buying everything, because that doesn't have to be necessary.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you on the servers some day.

Regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(12-24-2012, 10:47 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Aww pANTIX! Nooo Sad

And you forgot me on the list haha :p
Happy hollidays although I can't imagine you'll feel 100% okay when your account is hacked :/

I dont need to mention you <3.
You know i looooooooooooove you, and when ill be back ill shoot you in your head. <3
Cause thats how you know i looooove you..
- Ill be back soon, (propably friday! :-D) Merry Christmas today!
I hope your day will be amazing. -
And happy New year, drink yourself soooooo goddamn drunk that you cant remember my name (Now ill stay in your mind forever) <3
Damn Pantix!

Good luck contactig Steam support and if you make a new account, be sure to add me mate Smile

Happy holidays!<3
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(12-24-2012, 11:53 AM)whoopie Wrote: Oh god...

I did not know you, but being hacked always sucks, for everybody.
If I could help you find any evidence to get transfer your items etc, please send me a Private Message on the Forums, and we could maybe talk on Skype or something.

Ofcourse, try all you can, before making a new account, and re-buying everything, because that doesn't have to be necessary.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you on the servers some day.

Regards,
Whoopie

Hey Thanks man. Sure thing, i tried all i could..
- When i'll be back me and you can do some wicked Roleplay if you want. :-).
I already made it clear too myself, that im buying a new Account with GM.
Ill watchout now, and ill reinstall Windows 7. To make sure that the keyloggers will get deleted.. Thats the only thing i can do right now ;-).
Ill cu in Fearless server when im back!Smile

(12-24-2012, 12:10 PM)Zealord Wrote: Damn Pantix!

Good luck contactig Steam support and if you make a new account, be sure to add me mate Smile

Happy holidays!<3

You too my Seal <3
I quited the Steam Support thing, they couldnt help since i couldnt give them the "Master Card Info's." Sad
Its soo sad.. Ill try to get as much evidence as i can right now Smile
The following 1 user Likes pantixleet's post:
  • whoopie
This hassay guy started sending me messages in some funy langauge.. Lol
(12-24-2012, 12:18 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: This hassay guy started sending me messages in some funy langauge.. Lol

Ignore any links given to you. You're my witness that he actually hacked my account?
I dont care if he gets a ban. - I just want my stuff (Donation and stuff actually) heheh.
Poor you... Maybe you could call the Police, hacking is illegal.
You do realize Steam can't help you much if the account was a gift from someone, right? You're breaking their terms of service just by doing that, you should've bought any games onto your OWN account registered to you, with only your or your parents credit details on it. Unless you actually go around and ask for the old card details and you can bluff em, they won't help you.
(12-24-2012, 01:25 PM)Faustie Wrote: You do realize Steam can't help you much if the account was a gift from someone, right? You're breaking their terms of service just by doing that, you should've bought any games onto your OWN account registered to you, with only your or your parents credit details on it. Unless you actually go around and ask for the old card details and you can bluff em, they won't help you.

I already figured that out thanks..
Theres not much too do, ill just buy a new Account with GM.
Cause fearless is worth spending my time on :-).
I' would just love to get my donation back and stuff, so i didnt need to use anymore money on it Smile