What was your worst sickness?
Mycoplasma pneumoniea, or just cold pneimoniea. Was stuck at home for 4-5 weeks, and could barely speak. Shit was so terrible. I couldn't eat, and i froze like hell.

Oh, I have had tons of illnesses. My worst: Cutlery Craving. I got over it in a short amount of time.

In all seriousness: I never get ill often with major illnesses only really 'nasopharyngitis' (Common cold); Otitis media; Tonsillitis and Chickenpox.

Damn, pneumonia is one horrible disease.
Regards,
aviator
Only real bad thing that has happened to me is physical injury. Once fell on the ice, I managed to break my collarbone by having my arm behind my body. It never got looked good enough into, and my bone will be miss-placed for the rest of my life.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
don't know what it's called but basically i had to be put in the hospital because of massive headache and losing the ability to know where i was.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-14-2012, 04:46 AM)Da BeachiJR Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 07:10 AM)Biowulf Wrote: I had an arrow in the knee. Pretty painful really

This was probably my worst sickness too.

That's an injury not a sickness, unless somehow you're attracted to putting arrows in your knee.
I had the Pfeiffer's disease for a year and a half.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I had food poising in 2008, vomit and crap so much surprised my organs did not come out.

For physical injury, I fell off my bike when I was young and ripped my arm open from the asphalt. :c
That or when I took a soccer ball to the crotch when I was 11. Good thing I din't have balls then Cheese
Forgot to mention as far as physical injuries goes i think my worst is when i fell of my skateboard and ripped up my elbow and now have a permanent scar after it.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-14-2012, 09:05 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Forgot to mention as far as physical injuries goes i think my worst is when i fell of my skateboard and ripped up my elbow and now have a permanent scar after it.

Scars are hawt Wink
Some really bad headaches and when i say bad i mean, REALLY bad!
One time i felt dizzy becuase of these and i thought this is it im screwed and passed out waked up 20 minutes later becuase of my dog. Immeadiatly took some painkillers , i was scared shitless that day...

I also broke my wrist and got my arm muscles torn at the same during an indoor football match when i was a kid , i thought my football dream had ended, now 5 years still going strong and i am considered the best juvenil defender in the 1st division Cheese