American Administrators
(12-13-2012, 05:22 PM)Dubwub Wrote: #BlackdogFultzy2012
Wow, Usually, In most communities i join, all the admins are American.

I feel so unique living in America. Btw. Whenever i join ( After school ) I USUALLY see an admin on in V33X. I dont know why none of you see any admins on...
To be fair a lot of the english admins are on late enough, the American admins are normally on the same server together which is normally V2P from what I've seen before. They could use with "Some" American admins but it's not really that needed due to a lot of english ones on overnight.
(12-13-2012, 08:49 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Wow, Usually, In most communities i join, all the admins are American.

I feel so unique living in America. Btw. Whenever i join ( After school ) I USUALLY see an admin on in V33X. I dont know why none of you see any admins on...

Some of us take education a little more seriously and are on much later.
(12-13-2012, 05:22 PM)Dubwub Wrote: #BlackdogFultzy2012
(12-13-2012, 08:53 PM)Sammy Wrote: To be fair a lot of the english admins are on late enough, the American admins are normally on the same server together which is normally V2P from what I've seen before. They could use with "Some" American admins but it's not really that needed due to a lot of english ones on overnight.

It might not be needed if you go to bed at 8. But other Americans who stay up see no admins on.
On the nights I do decide to stay up and play on fearless and play on fearless, running from about 8-11PM (-5 GMT) it is very rare for an admin to be on any of the servers, I do seen an occasional moderator though. I would agree with more American administrators/moderators and I do hope action is taken soon.

And I do hope that Fulzy does become an admin, he is a great RP'er and a really fun guy.
Fultzy for admin!
I would just like to recap the last three nights for everyone.

No admins the whole time I was on from about 9/10ish to 12/1ish. I mean if Grub and Vauld were robots maybe two admins would work.
Beep Boop Bop.
On a serious note, we're working on this issue.
The following 1 user Likes Vauld's post:
  • Narc