American Administrators
I usually play to 2-3 AM, however I am always on v2d.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Something will be done, I can assure you. Naturally, there will always be more European admins then American simply due to the split in Fearless' demographics but that isn't an excuse for the current state.

American Administration is one of our top priorities now, rest assured.
There are plenty of Americans out there. You just need to stay up till 4-6AM
Agreeing with this

PS: #Fultzy2012
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(12-12-2012, 09:14 PM)Equal Wrote: I usually play to 2-3 AM, however I am always on v2d.

And we thank you for it Equal, but you are from Denmark correct? I believe that is a six hour jump so you are getting off around 8-9 and that is the time you get off normally on weekends. And like I said to Doom, there is no need for you guys to be depriving your sleep just because there is no American staff.
Even though we stay as late as possible, this doesn't solve it, so we really need to get this sorted sooner or later.
#Fultzy2012
That is the answer Tounge
In all seriousness something needs to be done about his. When I get on at about 3pm GMT-5, there is one admin/moderator. It is a huge problem that really needs to be solved.
You also seem to forget Beflok, Fultzy.
(12-13-2012, 01:09 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: #Fultzy2012
In all seriousness something needs to be done about his. When I get on at about 3pm GMT-5, there is one admin/moderator. It is a huge problem that really needs to be solved.

Except that Beflok is currently away and inactive...
#BlackdogFultzy2012
(12-13-2012, 04:48 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 01:09 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: #Fultzy2012

Except that Beflok is currently away and inactive...

What Adman said is the reason why I did not include Beflok with the current administration team. He has been away with work and family life for a good amount of time now. But even adding Beflok that is only three staff members which is not good either. It is still a need here to make the community a better whole.
(12-13-2012, 05:22 PM)Dubwub Wrote: #BlackdogFultzy2012