SemperFi
I'm glad I could help out the SemperFi team in this war.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • CrAzyWirE, Small Bear
Seems some people from "The Sindicate" don't particularly like the pact we have with Suave.
"Briggs."
They do not, they have been smacking us around. And the fact they are unofficial means we are unable to react as of this moment. If they get some light shed apon them perhaps they might get official and if they decide to show an even deeper threat they will end up wishing they werent official, nor a clan.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I would like to ask as the diplomat(and Co-Founder) of the Czechs that you would keep your guys from power-gauging. They have a bad habit with thinking the clan name will protect them from a bullet when they go around shooting at followers of the Czech RP Movement. We have no reasons to intensify anything, and attacking Roleplayers on both sides only will make both our groups/allies look childish.
Guy if you do not mind me adding, Firstly we are not here to start shit and we just want to be peaceful for the moment as we have only just really started out and the purpose of our clan is not to wave our e-cocks around but to unit people who enjoyed playing as Czechnyan Rebels.
But yes to fill you in, this whole load of crap started when me, joey and lelouch were repeatedly rdmed at spawn in server 2 as in every time we spawned we were crowbarred us to death by some Chemical guy.

Now I'm not sure why he has done this but i find it unacceptable and immature. However I'm sure we are all willing to count this as a mishap and just let it go for now as it wont help any of us to go to war and be at each others throats as I'm sure most of the Semper-Fi know from experience.
Both clans were acting childish from both sides of the story I can pick out details where you were and they were being general idiotic. I have agreed with your leader to let it be gone and he should of told you that.

So don't be hostile towards us and we will do the same in return.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Well to be honest the Czecnyen Rebels don't exactly have a leader, just the founders which are joey and me. But i get where your coming from and I completely agree.
What are you on about? ChemicalCat is not a member of SemperFi, and as such we do not represent him, protect him or condone his actions in any way. If you know of anyone who is trying to pin shit on SemperFi that we didn't do then inform a member and they'll be taken care of heavily. The same applies to you if you're trying to pin shit on us randomly, but relax, I mean that in the friendliest way, I'm sure you don't want to start a war with us..
We have no intention of starting a conflict with SemperFi. Must of our aggression is aimed at Suave.
Then start diplomacy with Suave, and don't bring this to SemperFi.