SemperFi
We had a meeting, cut the hostility.
It was just offtopic Smile Chill.
But ok
Hail SemperFi!

As of 10/08/2011 at around 22:00GMT, the Oligarchy Syndicate was defeated. All of the active members were hostaged, and the two governors agreed to surrender. All but one of the hostages were then burned alive for war crimes. One was allowed free, but his memory was sent into shock and has no recollection of events or of the Oligarchy Syndicate.

The Oligarchy Syndicate was disbanded as part of the terms of surrender, and surviving members cannot join the clan 211.

We would like to thank the Suave Assassins and the DiMera Family for their help in this war and in defeating the Oligarchy Syndicate.

We are victorious!
Always Faithful.
The following 8 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Lani, Strom, Visual, bLaT, Noobias, Mahti, Small Bear, Andreas
Meh due to the UK riots my Telephone Pole was "removed" and i wasent able to be online for the last couple of days... so i was unable to be in the war... Sucks
The following 2 users Like Ahsoka's post:
  • Small Bear, Noobias
Wink 
Hello SemperFi well i found some pictures i dunno if you would like 'em but here:

- I did not make those pictures.

[Image: f2642a92c7e78b248a23ef77617b6cc5.jpg]

[Image: 7b52e322c10b67c5466407ad9fb38e5c.jpg]

[Image: b933f46465a057230bd1aa0dd06c32b2.jpg]

[Image: b3b0986506cc4f919c24ad75f38426a5.jpg]
[Image: 1265js0.png]

[IMG] http://i53.tinypic.com/1265js0.png [/IMG]

Cheers.

EDIT MADE MORE!

[Image: 24nfg61.png]

[Image: 6qbbib.jpg]
On this day, 15.08.11, SemperFi and the coalition forces defeated Unit 211

After taking several of their members hostage, and killing most of them, the remainder surrendered the clan and admitted defeat. However, at the end a member of SemperFi's shotgun accidentally discharged killing the last hostage after he admitted defeat. Unit 211 no longer exists - SemperFi crushed it.

SemperFi would like to thank the Suave Assassins and the DiMera Family for their assistance in this war.

This war will be remembered in the SemperFi archives as the Cleanup War.

SemperFi
Always Faithful
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • bLaT, Small Bear, Theblackshadowofgod
Zzzzap and ProIce(Vaqxination)..
They can not list all the other names.
Many helped.
I can't list all the names cos I wasn't on.

Thanks to everyone who's helped so far, in the closing of the Oligarchy Syndicate and their allies, 211. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

May you live you lives in peace and prosperity, and may you stay forever faithful!

Peace? In Evocity. Lol.
"Briggs."
The following 3 users Like Shark's post:
  • Small Bear, Theblackshadowofgod, Noobias