SemperFi
We consider you the home-master considering they've been using you guys as a shield.
Doubt it, we aren't allied to them.
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Small Bear
We had an alliance with them during the war but we haven't ratified anything concerning relations after the war. As the war is now over, there are no formal links between us bar good relations from the past. So please take up whatever disagreements you have with the Suave diplomats, not with SemperFi. We have more important things to do than moderate discussions between two clans who are perfectly capable of doing it themselves.

If you really wish to have us included in this discussion, give us prior notice else we will not see it as diplomatic relations.
Joey, instead of bashing us why don't you go RP.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I'm not liking this hostility coming from the Czechnyens.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Vaqxination
Haha, OS got the (blah blah not sure if profanity bleh blah bloooh) kicked out of them a few days after I was kicked for Ahsoka being butthurt.

Good show.
Our page is also about to hit 5k views ^^
The following 5 users Like Strom's post:
  • Andreas, Lani, Biowulf, Faustie, Anakonda
It just did Smile
This fills me with much Sorrow brothers.

I must declare that I can not stay, I will not say much but Back-up is not great right now and I do not believe I can fight for SemperFi By myself, thanks for the great times but I will now go to lead my own band of brothers, when you return to your rightful place I will still be there, and so will my chosen few.

See you Soon brothers.

Signed: Kyle Price
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • childjames
Official SemperFi announcement

[Image: 4288476677.png]

Under executive order #0325 issued with the approval of all active SemperFi members SemperFi is now closed.

It has been a wonderful year for our organization, filled with triumph and victory as we achieved supremacy in 9 full-blown armed conflicts, numerous diplomatic standoffs and countless smaller scale operations.

By following the highest standards, training under the hands of experts, accepting nothing less than perfect, SemperFi achieved success that will forever be remembered in history books, as will their honorable members be represented by gold statues in the eternal Halls of Fame.

Excellence is not a skill. It's an attitude. It's a way of life.

Semper Fidelis, Always Faitful