Problems with Hotmail
Hey guys,

I'm currently having an issue where I when I log into hotmail and try to access my emails it brings up the 'This web page is not available' page.

I've tried using 3 different internet browsers and deleted all my history, cookies etc. but still having no luck.
The service works fine when I logged in at another computer but it seems to have a problem with my laptop.

Any suggestions how I can resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
(12-10-2012, 06:08 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm currently having an issue where I when I log into hotmail and try to access my emails it brings up the 'This web page is not available' page.

I've tried using 3 different internet browsers and deleted all my history, cookies etc. but still having no luck.
The service works fine when I logged in at another computer but it seems to have a problem with my laptop.

I had this a few days ago, fixed itself though.

Deleted your cache too?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
It's typically a suspension, I had one of these before, if this isn't the case, try contacting their support.

I'm currently having an issue where I when I log into hotmail and try to access my emails it brings up the 'This web page is not available' page. Btw, for reference I'm using Internet Explorer if that makes a difference.

Now there's your problem
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • GRiiM
Use Gmail...
(12-10-2012, 07:43 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Use Gmail...

I need hotmail because that's the one used by my university for our student email accounts :\